Scallops with pea cream
Ingredients for 2 people
- 500g (18 oz) frozen peas
- 300ml (10 fl oz) of skimmed milk
- 4 scallops
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 stock cube
- 1 radish
- Salt pepper
– Cook the still frozen peas in boiling water with the stock cube for 10 minutes. Drain. Reserve a few peas for decoration, and mix the rest in a blender with milk, until you obtain a smooth cream.
– Season with salt and pepper.
– Brown the garlic in melted butter in a hot pan. Add the scallops and sear them quickly, maximum 30 seconds per side.
– Salt and pepper.
– Put the cream of peas at the bottom of the plates, place a scallop, decorate with thin slices of radish and peas.
To enjoy with the Sancerre Les Belles Vignes 2019 from Domaine Fournier Père et Fils. The aromas and flavours of lemon sorbet combines perfectly with the delicate taste of the scallops.